I wasn't being specific. 我刚才只是随便举个例子.
今天小编给各位分享specific的知识,文中也会对其通过I wasn't being specific. 我刚才只是随便举个例子.和i wasn't noticing 和i didn't notice有什么区别等多篇文章进行知识讲解,如果文章内容对您有帮助,别忘了关注本站,现在进入正文!
内容导航:
一、I wasn't being specific. 我刚才只是随便举个例子.
视频加载中...
Nurse: "The doctor's going to give you a full work-up, then we'll start the inoculations. Make sure you fill out everything and the nurse will take you back."
医生会给你做个全面的身体检查,然后就开始接种疫苗,你把表上内容都填好。护士会叫你。
Carlos: "Thank you."
谢谢。
Gabrielle: "Boy, Sister Mary's done a number on you."
天啊,玛丽修女真是让你脱胎换骨啊。
Carlos: "Right."
没错。
Gabrielle: "Yes, right. She has you flying halfway across the world to help the poor and there's perfectly good poor right here. For god's sakes, give a buck to a homeless guy."
是呀,没错。这里已经有一堆很穷的穷人了。她还让你飞半个地球去帮助别的穷人。你要是想扶贫,施舍个流浪汉就好了。
Carlos: "It's not the same."
这不一样。
Gabrielle: "No, it's better because you can do it in the comfort of your own car."
那是,在这儿多舒服呀。你可以开着自己的车去扶贫呢。
Carlos: "The point is not to be comfortable, Gabby. It's about easing pain and suffering. Look, I'm trying to be a better person here. Now you can either help me or you can get out of the way, but you can't stop me."
要的就是不能太舒服,加布。我们失去抚平伤痛和苦难的。听着,我想做一个更好的人。你要不就帮我,要不就别碍着我,但是你阻止不了我。
Nurse: "Carlos Solis? Come with me, please."
卡洛斯.索利斯,请跟我来。
Carlos: "Finish that for me."
替我把表填完。
Gabrielle: "Here."
给。
Nurse: "He didn't fill out the allergy section. "
你没填他对什么东西过敏。
Gabrielle: "Honey, he's going to a remote village in Africa. Does it really matter that he's allergic to eggs?"
亲爱的,他是要去非洲的一个偏远山村,他对鸡蛋过敏有什么关系吗?
Nurse: "Actually, yes. Eggs are on the list. He could have a severe reaction to the yellow fever vaccine, and he won't be getting out of bed, let alone leaving the country."
事实上是有的,如果他对鸡蛋过敏,那么他可能对黄热病疫苗产生很强的过敏反应,可能连床都下不了。更甭提出国了。
Gabrielle: "Really? Oh, don't write that down. I wasn't being specific. He's allergic to fish eggs."
真的?别写鸡蛋过敏。我刚才只是随便举个例子,他是对鱼子过敏。
Nurse: "Fish eggs?"
鱼子?
Gabrielle: "Poor baby's gone his whole life without caviar. Now that's suffering."
可怜的孩子一辈子不能吃鱼子酱。痛苦着呢。
workup n.病情的检查inoculation[ɪnˌɑkjəˈleʃən]n.接种;预防注射fill out 填写表格习惯用语: do a number on sb 耍手段欺负/伤害某人,伤害(某人,尤指自尊心),buck 一美元either ...or... 要么,要么......get out of the way 别挡住,让开allergy[ˈælɚdʒɪ] n.过敏症 section [ˈsεkʃən] n.部分;项be allergic to sth. 对......过敏on the list 在清单上vaccine[ˈvæksin] 疫苗 let alone更不用说 caviar [ˌkævɪˈɑr] n.鱼子酱Nurse: "The doctor's going to give you a full work-up, then we'll start the inoculations. Make sure you fill out everything and the nurse will take you back." Carlos: "Thank you." Gabrielle: "Boy, Sister Mary's done a number on you." Carlos: "Right." Gabrielle: "Yes, right. She has you flying halfway across the world to help the poor and there's perfectly good poor right here. For god's sakes, give a buck to a homeless guy." Carlos: "It's not the same." Gabrielle: "No, it's better because you can do it in the comfort of your own car." Carlos: "The point is not to be comfortable, Gabby. It's about easing pain and suffering. Look, I'm trying to be a better person here. Now you can either help me or you can get out of the way, but you can't stop me." Nurse: "Carlos Solis? Come with me, please." Carlos: "Finish that for me."Gabrielle: "Here." Nurse: "He didn't fill out the allergy section. " Gabrielle: "Honey, he's going to a remote village in Africa. Does it really matter that he's allergic to eggs?" Nurse: "Actually, yes. Eggs are on the list. He could have a severe reaction to the yellow fever vaccine, and he won't be getting out of bed, let alone leaving the country." Gabrielle: "Really? Oh, don't write that down. I wasn't being specific. He's allergic to fish eggs." Nurse: "Fish eggs?" Gabrielle: "Poor baby's gone his whole life without caviar. Now that's suffering."护士:医生会给你做个全面的身体检查,然后就开始接种疫苗,你把表上内容都填好。护士会叫你。卡洛斯:谢谢。加布丽尔:天啊,玛丽修女真是让你脱胎换骨啊。 卡洛斯:没错。加布丽尔:是呀,没错。这里已经有一堆很穷的穷人了。她还让你飞半个地球去帮助别的穷人。你要是想扶贫,施舍个流浪汉就好了。卡洛斯:这不一样。加布丽尔:那是,在这儿多舒服呀。你可以开着自己的车去扶贫呢。 卡洛斯:要的就是不能太舒服,加布。我们失去抚平伤痛和苦难的。听着,我想做一个更好的人。你要不就帮我,要不就别碍着我,但是你阻止不了我。 护士:卡洛斯.索利斯,请跟我来。卡洛斯:替我把表填完。 加布丽尔:给。护士:你没填他对什么东西过敏。 加布丽尔:亲爱的,他是要去非洲的一个偏远山村,他对鸡蛋过敏有什么关系吗? 护士:事实上是有的,如果他对鸡蛋过敏,那么他可能对黄热病疫苗产生很强的过敏反应,可能连床都下不了。更甭提出国了。 加布丽尔:真的?别写鸡蛋过敏。我刚才只是随便举个例子,他是对鱼子过敏。护士:鱼子?加布丽尔:可怜的孩子一辈子不能吃鱼子酱。痛苦着呢。
一、i wasn't noticing 和i didn't notice有什么区别
有区别如下:I wasn't noticing 表达了我当时一时失察;
I didn't notice. 表达了我一直没有注意。
二、i wasn't swim还是i wasn't swim
选c 表能力 第二个不能连用三、i wasn't do
nothing已经是否定了,电影中有很多受教育程度不高的人用双重否定表示否定意思,是不对的.I wasn't doing anything是正确的表达方式.
关于specific的问题,通过《i wasn't swim还是i wasn't swim》、《i wasn't do》等文章的解答希望已经帮助到您了!如您想了解更多关于specific的相关信息,请到本站进行查找!
爱资源吧版权声明:以上文中内容来自网络,如有侵权请联系删除,谢谢。